Nonprofit IRS 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt
We at 501c34u are highly trained and experienced in preparing all IRS 501(c)(3) documents required to set up your IRS 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Nonprofit Corporation and obtain IRS tax-exempt status ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!
- PERSONALLY respond to all communications via telephone or email and gladly answer all your questions!
- Expertly draft your IRS 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Nonprofit Corporation Articles of Incorporation
- Prepare your 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation Corporate Bylaws
- Prepare model 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation Minutes to follow for the First Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Prepare your State Tax Exemption Application and attachments (if required)
- Prepare all Federal 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation forms required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS 1023 Application for Recognition of Tax-Exempt Status and all IRS attachments)
- Assist you in preparing your 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation Mission Statement, Statement of Purpose, and other required documentation.
- Obtain your Federal Tax ID number (EIN)
- Draft and file other required registrations (State Attorney General, e.g.) if required
- Respond to any IRS questions or requests for information.